ModelBuilder is a general purpose tool for refining and developing input models for computational simulation. ModelBuilder:
- Refines boundary representation models to provide topology suitable for boundary condition and material assignment.
- Refines a BREP Model to provide topology suitable for Boundary Condition and Material Assignment.
- Provides Split, Merge and Grow Selection Operations .
- Provides group mechanism for both domains& boundary.
- Provides the ability to extract an initial BREP from existing meshes.
- Interfaces with Omicron/Tetgen Mesher to produce volumetric meshes suitable for the simulation.
See ModelBuilder in Action: CMB Hydra Example